cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jdean1012
Contributor III
Contributor III

NPrinting Loses Font Colors from Qlik Sense

Hey guys!  I created a stoplight visual using a straight table, unicode symbols, and color by expression in Qlik Sense.

I added the visual to an NPrinting PowerPoint I am creating for executives and it looks really bad.  If I load it as an image, I get the fuzzy, stale Qlik Sense table format and the search magnifying glass icons.  If I load as a table and use the PowerPoint table style, I lose the font colors of the stoplights.

Is there a way to make NPrinting recognize the font colors from Qlik Sense without converting the table to an image?

THANKS

jdean1012_0-1597412323926.pngjdean1012_1-1597412331768.png

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Digvijay_Singh

What do you see if you load as a table and keep source formatting?

jdean1012
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Same as the table format above; black circles.

javiersassen
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

I've been experiencing the exact same issue. I've found a workaround to use Unicode characters instead of colours. These unicode characters already contain the colours. you can just paste them into Qlik. Make sure to have the right font installed: Segoe UI Emoji and at least version 1.31 to include v12 of the unicode emoji's. Currently I'm experiencing problems when directly printing a report to PDF but printing to Word and saving the Word as a PDF file works fine. Hope this helps;)