Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

NPrinting - NotificationsCC and NotificationsBCC

Hi all

I have set up an Import Recipients Tasks to import an Excel spreadsheet that contains email addresses.

The email address for the recipient updates correctly each time the Import Recipients Task is run.  But the NotificationsCC and NotificationsBCC email addresses do not.  The notifications fields are imported correctly the first time the Import Recipients Task is run, but subsequent executions do not update them.

Please see screenshot attached of the Import Recipients Task (you will see that I have 'All Recipients' checked as the Import rule).  I have also attached a screenshot of the Excel spreadsheet where the email addresses are stored.

Thanks in advance.

6 Replies
massimilianoruf
Partner - Contributor III

Hi James, I have the same problem. Probably it's a bug...

Not applicable
Author

James and Massimiliano,

If this error is repeatable please register it as a bug. If you include the Excel file and if possible your NSQ that would be great.

Best

Aran

Not applicable
Author

Hi Aran

How do I go about registering this as a bug, please?  I have not done this before.

Thanks

James

massimilianoruf

Hi James, with the new NPrinting 16 SR4 the Import recipient feature works correctly! Best, Massimiliano

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

can we still do this in NPrinting 17?

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Qlik NPrinting 17+ supports the import of users from an Excel file. This feature will be improved in next release September 2018 where you will be able to import more user fields and also import from an LDAP service natively.

The CC and BCC fileds associated with users like in 16 will not be present in September 2018 but you can use the ones in the publish task.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.