Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
orital81
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

NPrinting Object Filter not filtering as expected

Hi

Im using NPrinting 18, Im using the Template Designer to filter a Chart Image sourced from Qlikview app.

After adding my filter to my chart (CH97) I see the filter was not enables.

How do I know it's not enable?

QV app and NPrinting give different results. Attached the screenshots.

See screenshot for more details

Thanks a lot for the help

NPrinting Version: 18.29.9.0 (September 2018 SR2)

Qlikview Version 12.20.208 Nov 2017 SR7

Filter name: "CollectionCurrentQ" (Year = 2018)

PS3.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

try "numeric value is" instead of "value is" for the filter. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

When a report is created all filters (object, task, report and users) are applied. So you have to apply the same filters to thw QlikView document to see the same results. 

You could temporary add the formula )GetCurrentSelections() to the template to see the complete list of applied filters. 

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Or .. maybe you are havin usupported objects in your Qli8kView document like always one selected value or alternate state on this object and therefore filter does not work!

make sure you have met all requirements listed on https://help.qlik.com

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

try "numeric value is" instead of "value is" for the filter. 

orital81
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

That did it! thanks a lot !