Qlik Community

Qlik NPrinting Discussions

Discussion Board for collaboration on Qlik NPrinting.

Highlighted
Partner
Partner

NPrinting On Demand - Sense App mismatch error

Hi,

Any idea how to get rid of this error please?

Nprinting Error 2.PNG

It seems to be an issue when the app id for the connection is changed e.g overwriting a previous published version of the app.

Connection on Nprinting server is pointing to the correct app, and when I close the error message I am still able to successfully generate the  report using the on-demand reporting button that has been configured. Button used is the one from the Qlik dashboard bundle.

I assume it may be caching something in the App but no idea as I'm new to Nprinting and the use of this extension.

This is in Qlik Sense June 2019 version.

Thanks!

1 Reply
Support
Support

Re: NPrinting On Demand - Sense App mismatch error

Hi @beverleyosaze 

Please start a Qlik Support Case to report the behavior that you are experiencing. 

Work is currently being done on related fronts regarding what you are experiencing. Your voice and case report will be very helpful on our end to improve the behavior in future releases of the On Demand NPrinting objects that are available with Qlik Sense.

Kind regards...

We are just 'like' you & like to be liked when we provide a helpful answer and or when you press the 'Solution Accepted' button if an answer provided resolves your question or issue... Cheers!