Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jhoef-pv
Contributor III
Contributor III

NPrinting On-Demand - pop-up window

Hi guys,

I have a problem with nprinting on demand. When I click the button 'On -Demand', the pop-up window appears and it is transparent for some of the dashboard objects and for some of them is not, it seems that depending on the number of objects in the sheet.

Qlikview version: 11.20 SR17    Nprinting version: 19.0.4.0

On Demand.PNG

6 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @jhoef-pv 

It is not exactly clear from the image you provided what the issue is exactly.

Do you get a blank "On Demand" screen entirely?

If so, please note that there is a bug in the version you are using and the solution is to upgrade to the April Release of NPrinting (and clear your browser cache).

https://support.qlik.com/articles/000068119

If you feel this is not the answer, please provide additional images and steps to reproduce the issue so that we can better understand the issue.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
jhoef-pv
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi @Frank_S,

I hope this picture is better suited to explain what I mean

Thanks in advance

On Demand.PNG

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

As suggested by @Anonymous , April 2019 has the bug fix:

Qlik NPrinting On-Demand add-on did not work with QlikView 11.20 and 12.10
Qlik NPrinting On-Demand add-on February 2019 did not work with QlikView 11.20 and 12.10. Only February
2019 was affected by this limitation.

So the first thing to do is to upgrade your installation to latest version.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Jhoe-PV2
Contributor
Contributor

Hi@Ruggero_Piccoli  ,

According to your comment, NPrinting On-Demand add-on February 2019 does not work with Qlik 11.20 neither 12.10. Besides, only Feb19 version was affected by this limitation. However, our installed products are Nprinting April 19.9.5.0 and Qlikview 11.20 SR17.

Do you know if there is some kind of issue also between nprinting On-Demand add-on April 2019 and QlikView 11.20 SR17 ?

thank you in advance

CC:  @francescaepifan

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Based on what I know the issue is solved starting from April 2019. We did some tests before to release the version and all were good.

I suggest you to check that all components of your installation are updated. If yes please open a support ticket so we can officially investigate. 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Jhoe-PV2
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @Ruggero_Piccoli,

We have already opened a support ticket, 01665992.

The current situation it seems to be that Nprinting April 2019 works fine with Qlikview 12.40 but it doesn't with Qlikview 11.20 SR17, which is our actual installation and there is no upgrade on sight on our organization.

Thank you!!