cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bobbydave
Creator III
Creator III

NPrinting OnDemand Component x64.msi

Can anyone tell me where the heck is this install?

I am trying to install the OnDemand feature  ..... but need this install file according to

NPrinting On-Demand: Installation – Customer Feedback for Vizubi

but no link to MSI

Any help?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi David,

Since NPrinting became part of the Qlik family, both On Demand and Server are part of the same installer, that you can find in the download site: BI Platform Free Download, QlikView Personal Edition | Qlik‌‌ as QlikView_NPrinting_Server.exe

Miguel

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi David,

Since NPrinting became part of the Qlik family, both On Demand and Server are part of the same installer, that you can find in the download site: BI Platform Free Download, QlikView Personal Edition | Qlik‌‌ as QlikView_NPrinting_Server.exe

Miguel

bobbydave
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks Miguel. I am following the QlikView NPrinting Advanced - YouTube video.

When they have it in WebMode, and they right click, on an object, there is an OnDemand Connector and a Filter Option.

I only have Button Presentation Caption and Options.

I need the OnDemand Connector? Anywhere I can enable this?

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

David,

Just install the QlikView NPrinting Server, and that is all. You will need a valid license in order to make the server work, and that should be sorted out with your partner manager or sales rep at Qlik.

Miguel

This message was edited.

bobbydave
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I have the nPrinting Server installed the whole time.

When I launch the Sales Demo with Ajax, I get The Webpage cannot be found.

The Server I am on uses IE9 if this is information needed?

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

With version of QlikView do you have installed? IE9 supports Ajax, it should work just fine.

bobbydave
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I am using v11.20.11235.0 SR5  (x64).

What I am learning to do is from Access Point, to have a button that will trigger nPrinting to run and generate a Job.

I am following the Sales Demo with Ajax (if I run from NSQ file and app opens, then the page loads in Webview. However, if I just open the QVW directly and open in Webview, I get HTTP 404 Web page cannot be found

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Sounds like a communications/license issue? If you see the extension objects correctly (the list and queue of tasks, the "Run Task" button) then the browser is unlikely to be the issue.

So does that happen with any other QVW with extensions or just that one?

What if you open the QVW with the Ajax client (not the IE Plugin)?