Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tamarah
Contributor III
Contributor III

NPrinting OnDemand | New Report

Hi,

When making use of the Ondemand reporting button one of the options is to generate a New Report.

OnDemandNewReport1.png

This gives you the option to generate a report in a format other than the default which is great. But this option shows all the available reports for ondemand generation. Even the ones connected to different apps.

So is there a way to only show a specific report or at least only reports connected to the app you are actually logged in to? Am i missing something here?

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

That is correct!

I suppose there other ways to do this but this is one way.

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Try to disable access to other connections in the Qlik Sense app/On Demand button configuration. This way you should not see NP connections from other NP Apps. (this action should also prevent other reports from appearing in the list.

The image below shows the app/connection filter off so all other connections will appear.

Turn this filter to the ON position and try again.

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Frank_S
Support
Support

Are you sure you are not seeing other NP reports created with the same NPrinting (Qlik Sense) connection/NPApp?

I have not been able to reproduce what you stated that you are seeing. Different NPrinting reports from different NP apps. (remember that an NP app is a container that contains specific NP connections and their related NP reports.).

Tamarah
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Frank,

That's correct... I'm seeing other NP reports created with the same NPrinting App (Qlik Sense) but not the same NPrinting Connection.

NPrinting Connection SettingsNPrinting Connection Settings

2 examples2 examples

These two reports are connected to the 'Qlik Sense App' but are not part of the NPrinting connection 'QS_Services PM'.

But if I understand you correctly the way to seperate de reports is to create differens Apps. The NPrinting connection is not relevant in this.

Frank_S
Support
Support

That is correct!

I suppose there other ways to do this but this is one way.

Tamarah
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you Frank! I guess I know what I will be doing tomorrow 😉

Frank_S
Support
Support

No worries @Tamarah!