Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

NPrinting - Pivot table headers in excel template

Hi,

I have the following pivot table in a QlikView document (this is an example):

Sin título.jpg

I need to generate daily reports in pdf to send it by mail. I'm using an excel template Nprinting as follows (very simple):

NP_template.jpg

The result to be generated PDF is as follows:

PDF_result.jpg

The headers are not combined and need to stay together. Can I use VBA script in Excel template to force the cell formatting? I tried in a trigger but not working...

There any way to do this kind of reports?

Thanks,

4 Replies
yujiyamane
Creator II
Creator II

Have you tried to import the object as image? It should work for pdf.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

It works if the graphic occupies as much a page but does not work if the graph occupies 2 or more pages....

Not applicable
Author

The issue you may run into is the way QlikView exports pivot tables.  An option if you want a true pivot table in NPrinting is to make a copy of your pivot table as a straight table in QlikView and bring the straight table version into NPrinting - there are steps you can follow (see link below) where you can convert the straight table to a pivot and do formatting, etc.

How to Create a Pivot Table from Excel Table Columns – Customer Feedback for Vizubi

If the table is brought into nprinting as a pivot table, you have no control or formatting options like a straight table (and have less, if that is possible, when you bring in as an image)

yujiyamane
Creator II
Creator II

I see what you mean. Maybe you can think about Macro if you export it as Excel. (The macro runs when user opens the excel file). But I am not sure about PDF export....