Did you mean: 
lanlizgu
Creator III
Creator III

NPrinting Pixel Perfect Table Top Others

Hi,

When I create a table in Qlik Sense for the TOP 10 values including others

Captura.JPG

The line of others is not present in the pixel perfect report for this table. Do you know how can the others line be included in NPrinting?

Captura.JPG

Captura.JPG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
lanlizgu
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Ruggero,

At the end I was able to find a workaround that works.

It is basically to add the line of the others. Therefore I created an expression with all the data and substracted the data of the 10 top values.

It is something like this:

sum(VALUE)

-

sum({< FIELD= {"=Rank(SUM(VALUE),6)<=10"}>}VALUE)

Thank you.

Best regards.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Sorry for my delay. I'm able to reproduce and I have not a workaround at the moment.

I suggest you to open a support ticket and include the link to this conversation. If confirmed it will be moved to the bug list.

If I will find a workaround I'll post it here.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
lanlizgu
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thank you so much Ruggero.

I will proceed as you mention and update also the thread in case of having news.

lanlizgu
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Ruggero,

At the end I was able to find a workaround that works.

It is basically to add the line of the others. Therefore I created an expression with all the data and substracted the data of the 10 top values.

It is something like this:

sum(VALUE)

-

sum({< FIELD= {"=Rank(SUM(VALUE),6)<=10"}>}VALUE)

Thank you.

Best regards.

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the solution. It will be useful to other people.

Please keep the support ticket open and mention the workaround. I would that developers analyze the issue.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.