Partner Ambassador/MVP

NPrinting Pixel Perfect Table from Table with Dimension limits

Hi all

I am having following issue.

I am building Pixel Perfect 3 level report which sort of looks like this:

* Region

* SalesPerson

[here is Top 10 clients + others]

The issue i am having is that table which is having in QlikView dimenison limits to present top 10 clients and others is not beeing generated the same way in my pixel perfect report. The behaviour which i am observing is that dimension limits basicly does not work in pixel perfect built table and i am seeing all clients (not only top 10) in my report..

Before i will start building workaround by creating table with calculated dimension and rank in it would you be able to confirm whether what i am observing is normal? I could not find any documents regarding this.

thanks

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Author

I guess this would be an answer:

Pixel Perfect Table - Sales by top X

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Author

I guess this would be an answer:

Pixel Perfect Table - Sales by top X