Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlikhalmar
Creator
Creator

NPrinting Pixel perfect print area

Hello all,

I have made a pixel perfect report. I made it in a custom size and I want to export it to excel during a publish task.

No problem so far. But the generated excelfile needs to be printed on one page. So the print area needs to be 1 page width. My page is allready landscape.

How can we do that?

Thanks, Halmar

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

As best practice I suggest you to develop the template of the same type of the output you want to have. So, for example, if you want an XLSX output and Excel template type exists I suggest to develop an Excel template. Exporting PixelPerfect templates in Excel format is supported but you don't have all the formatting features you have by developing an Excel template.

You can set the following exporting options:

Ruggero_Piccoli_0-1615290513153.png

I suggest to develop PixelPerfect templates if you want to have a PDF output. 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.