Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mangalsk
Creator III
Creator III

NPrinting Power Pivot

Dear All,

Kindly guide me or provide tutorial if any for creating power pivot in NPrinting Excel.

Thanks and Regards,

Mangal S. K.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Microsoft PowerPivot is not supported. You must load your data in a QlikView document or Qlik Sense app, create tha charts you need and a Qlik NPrinting Connection. After you can use native Excel pivot in your report templates.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

10 Replies
mangalsk
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks for quick reply but i am asking about power pivot.

I am aware about creating pivot table

avinashelite

You need to import the table as Image and then you need to use the same in Power point ..this is the only way to achieve Pivot table in power point

mangalsk
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hello,

There is one more pivot type in excel which is called "Power Pivot ".

I am not referring power point, it is related to excel only.

avinashelite

Sorry I got confused ....Ok, the concept of power point is to import data from multiple data sources and link them dynamically ..so you need to build this logic in Qlikview ..if you just need to use the power point excel then whats the need of Qlikview and NPrinting ?? I would suggest you to import the data to Qlikview and build all the necessary links and business logic and then finally make the process automated  the data to Excel with the help of NPrinting

mangalsk
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks but i need information about how to implement power pivot in excel.

If anyone having knowledge please help

avinashelite

check this

kenjikhoo_equalone
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

HI,

Are you able to use power pivot in nprinting excel? I also trying to do that to combine the data from multiple worksheets.

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Microsoft PowerPivot is not supported. You must load your data in a QlikView document or Qlik Sense app, create tha charts you need and a Qlik NPrinting Connection. After you can use native Excel pivot in your report templates.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.