Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rnepla83
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

NPrinting Problem on Production Env.

Hi community,

we have done the migration from QV version 12.10 SR8 to 12.40 SR3. 

The problem is that now the books are generated (using Nprinting 16.6.0.0 (SR6)) with the hourgrass in the screen. As image attached.

Anyone have some solutions for that problem?

Thank you!

Paolo.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

quite straight forward - Your version of NPrinting does not support your version of QlikView. To be honest your version of NPrinting is not supported anymore... Think about migrating to Printing June 2020.

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

quite straight forward - Your version of NPrinting does not support your version of QlikView. To be honest your version of NPrinting is not supported anymore... Think about migrating to Printing June 2020.

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
rnepla83
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Thanks Lech.

I think the only one way in this case is doing the downgrade of QV.

Paolo

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Well yes -- that would be the easiest if you have taken a backup of your instance prior upgrade. 

just one other things you may want to check before:

• do you have the same version of QlikView desktop installed as the version of the QlikView server (on the box where Printing is)? If not - try to make sure they are identical and try again. Despite it is not supported configuration it may still work... 

Don't get me wrong -- I am not trying to encourage you to run unsupported configuration - instead I am trying to save you some time and hurdle with this suggestion.

The other things you may want to check is if the configuration you previously had was supported. I would have to dig for in documentation to check and I may do that tomorrow..

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

check this: https://support.qlik.com/articles/000007276