Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Somasundaram
Creator III
Creator III

NPrinting Report distribute mail based on table value

Hi Qlikers,

I am sending the NPrinting 16 Report to users based on the tables values.

Name, Value

AAA,1

BBB,1

CCC,1

DDD,0

The above table based on the Value field mail will distribute.

If the Value is 1 then the user will get the mail otherwise he will not get the mail.

Help would be appreciated.

-Somasundaram

If this resolves your Query please like and accept this as an answer.
Labels (1)
3 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @Somasundaram 

If you are actually trying to use the data suggested in your description but need the steps to apply the condition, then please check out the following community links for 'how to' use conditional  reporting with NPrinting 16.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-NPrinting-Documents/QlikView-NPrinting-16-Tutorials-Conditional-E...

Otherwise, can you please specify in greater detail what your question/requirement is?

Thank you...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Somasundaram
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi  @Frank_S,

Thanks for your replay,

I am checking the folder and if the folder having the files, I will update the Qlikview table value as 1 using batch file.

If the File is not available, Values field is shows as empty. Now, I need to send mail to user file is not available pls upload. users might be different for each file. If file is not available i need to send a mail to particular user until file received.  Hope this will help you to understand the problem.

-Somasundaram

If this resolves your Query please like and accept this as an answer.
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @Somasundaram 

I previously message mentioned the link which has a solution you should be able to use to solve the requirement.

For your convenience, I have inserted the specific sub-link within the previous link I gave that should help you achieve your requirement.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-NPrinting-Documents/How-to-Control-Report-Generation-with-Conditi...

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!