Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
silvacarlos
Creator II
Creator II

NPrinting Repository Restore Error

Hi community! I need your help.

I've just migrated our NPrinting to a new server (before we have QSense and NPrinting on the same machine).

To do this:

• First I've upgraded our NPrinting from June to Sept 2017
  • Install NPrinitng Sept 2017 on the new machine
  • Create a Backup
  • Restore this backup on the new machine.

Everything is ok: Our App, Filters, Connections, Reports, Users, etc.

But when I try to edit a report, shows me this:

1.png

I must generate the cache for "App Domino", but all of our connections are working fine and this "App Domino" is correctly generated:

2.png

So, wich cache I need to generate?

I've tried to Export the report and Replace but shows me this (if you see on the image from above, the connection " Conexiòn Modelo Gestiòn Comercial Domino" is already generated):

3.png

I hope that you can understand my problem. The reports are generated perfectly fine and my task are correctly running, but I can't edit these reports even though I have all my connections with a generated cache.

Thanks!

CS.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
silvacarlos
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Lech

Thank you for your response!

I found this thread Generate the cache for an app? .

I didn't show all the connections that I have, because one of that connections had an error. My bad.

I've deleted this connection and now it works

Regards

CS

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Carlos,

You have done everything by the book. It seems that you have already re-generated metadata for all connections so it all should work. In this case it may be a bug or some sort of repository problem. I suggest you contact Qlik support and log a case with them

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
silvacarlos
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Lech

Thank you for your response!

I found this thread Generate the cache for an app? .

I didn't show all the connections that I have, because one of that connections had an error. My bad.

I've deleted this connection and now it works

Regards

CS