cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SuzanneD
Contributor
Contributor

NPrinting Rounding Not Working as Expected

I'm using Qlik NPrinting 17.3. I added a table that is supposed to round to 2 decimals.

The expression is as follows:

round(avg(aggr(Distinct avg({<PrimaryDiagnosisFlag ={'1'}>}LengthOfStayDaysNBR),FacilityAccountID)),0.01)

It is rounding in QlikView.However, it is not rounding as expected in NPrinting. I've tried both "Keep Source Formats" checked and unchecked.

Any suggestions on a fix or workaround?

1 Reply
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

I am not sure if i understand your question properly. Do you wanted to round values to 2 decimal points? or did you wanted to format values , so only 2 decimal point are visible. 

The expression  you have  is  a Qlik expression and it works the same in Qlik as in NPrinitng.  The version of NPrinting you are using is extremly old - I strongly suggest to upgrade. This might also exclude some bugs which now i dont even remember.

Maybe share little bit more about what you are trying to do and provide:

• the info and screenshot of your source data Qlik Table (you can scramble it) as long as we can identify how the values are shown, what are the settings on Properties->Number section
  • the screenshot of your NPrinitng template
  • screenshot of your results from NPrinitng 
  • screenshot of how you would expect results to look like.

Above mnetioned information will help us understand where you might have a problem  and how to solve it.

regards

Lech 

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.