Skip to main content
Announcements
Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Digvijay_Singh

NPrinting Sep 17(17.5) - Changing PowerPoint slide size from 4:3 to 16:9 reduced image quality

Hi,

We needed to change the PowerPoint slide design from 4:3 to 16:9 based template, this impacted negatively the chart image quality and also the paper prints shows big margins at the top and bottom. All in all the paper print output quality is not good at all compare to 4:3 output.

Has anyone faced the similar situation? It would be great if someone has any approach to handle chart quality and a way to reduce margins at the top and bottom.

I had to play with charts size to streamline spacing,colors to make them look better in 16:9 slide size.

So please share if you have come across similar problem like below -

1. How to improve chart quality in 16:9 design?

2. How to reduce top and bottom margins when printing on letter size paper? Not sure if that can make good impact on problem 1?

3. I dragged charts from corners, middle or any possible way to fit them in the new format. I have tested, keeping them of same size or stretching or shrinking them is not distorting the image quality. So bottom line is how to get same quality as it is appearing in 4:3 design slides?

Thanks in advance!

Tagging Our Experts here for help!

lech_miszkiewicz

rpc

1 Reply
Eva_B
Employee
Employee

Hello,

I saw your post didn't receive any responses so I wanted to add a thread.

Are you using your PowerPoint Report with Qlik Sense or QlikView?

Are you planning on upgrading Qlik NPrinting? In the February 2019 release and later there have been more controls concerning Image Dimensions with Reports.

Please see the following help information found here: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/February2019/Content/NPrinting/ReportsDevelopment/Image-Dimens...

Regards,

Eva