cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
khaycock
Creator
Creator

NPrinting Sheet Object Formatting Problem

I have a problem with using sheet objects as images on the Word report. I resize the image to fit the page but every time you preview or run the task, the size of the sheet changes EVERY time. It's so annoying and so inconsistent. One day it might fit the page properly, and the next day will be squished in the corner and looks dreadful.

Has anyone seen this before and found a fix for it? Or is the sheet object function just rubbish?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
khaycock
Creator
Creator
Author

Hey Gianluca,

The 'Fit Height' option ended up working for the time being, so I've been using that!

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Gianluca_Perin
Employee
Employee

Hi Kathryn,

which version of NPrinting are you using?

If it's 17.x are you using QlikView or Sense connection?

khaycock
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Gianluca,

Nope I'm on 16.5 and using QlikView 11

Gianluca_Perin
Employee
Employee

So if I understood correctly: you're trying to use a sheet object inside a word template. You're resizing it manually with no "stretch / fit" options whatsoever. Am I right?

khaycock
Creator
Creator
Author

Yeah I have tried all options and each time they change the result. For example: I just tried using 'Fit Inside' and it worked (it fit the page close enough for the user to be happy with the result), I then tested a different option which didn't work and then went back to 'Fit Inside' and the result was completely different again

Gianluca_Perin
Employee
Employee

Hi, do you have the chance to upgrade to NPrinting 16.6? We performed an update of Aspose.Word within this version that should fix a lot of Word related issues. If this doesn't help could you please provide me the template in order to reproduce the issue?

Thanks

khaycock
Creator
Creator
Author

Hey Gianluca,

The 'Fit Height' option ended up working for the time being, so I've been using that!