Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NW1965
Creator
Creator

NPrinting Stability

Hi Folks

Question with regard to the stability of NPrinting 17.

I have a number of reports that run every day and have been running no problem for the past three weeks.

I attempted a new report this morning which cycled over a dimension that has 4000 unique values, so it should create 4000 copies of the report.  It failed to run. That in itself is not necessarily a problem to me but now it appears that the entire server is in a state where it is running, but won't execute anything. None of my previously working reports will now run, they are all in a state of "running" on the task executions section, but opening the details shows that all they have done is "Started content....".

No error messages, just nothing happening, not a great user experience.

Can this be monitored at all?

Have people experienced this, and if so, any advice on what can be done?

1 Reply
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Qlik NPrinting 17 is an old version, so first of all update your installation to latest February 2019 version. We solved a lot of bugs so you can benefit of that fixes.

After the upgrade try again. In case you still have the issue we will go deeper with the investigation.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.