cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
baarathi
Creator III
Creator III

NPrinting Task Successful Mail not Received

I have scheduled a task to deliver reports through mail. As mentioned in screenshot below. Task is successful. But the mail is not getting delivered. I have tried sending test mail in the settings. The mail gets delivered. Any suggestion on why mail is not delivered?

tempsnip3.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
baarathi
Creator III
Creator III
Author

@Lech_Miszkiewicz I have figured the problem. Actual problem is that the mail is getting delivered only to Admin account of NPrinting.

View solution in original post

15 Replies
pradosh_thakur
Master II
Master II

Publish task has an email tab in which you can set who can receive the mail.again check in the tab if you have clicked the mail option or not.

for reference
https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/November2018/Content/NPrinting/DistributionSchedulesAutomation...
Learning never stops.
baarathi
Creator III
Creator III
Author

@pradosh_thakur I have followed all the steps as mentioned in the above url.tempsnip5.png

pradosh_thakur
Master II
Master II

have you check the email option in the reports tab ?
Learning never stops.
baarathi
Creator III
Creator III
Author

@pradosh_thakur Yes I have.tempsnip6.png

baarathi
Creator III
Creator III
Author

@pradosh_thakur The problem is mail itself not delivered and also in the execution log, Elapsed Time is 00:00:00

pradosh_thakur
Master II
Master II

is the email destination option checked ? If it is checked then i see no issue other than SMTP settings that can create this issue. Make sure you have the email destination checked for the users.

Learning never stops.
baarathi
Creator III
Creator III
Author

@pradosh_thakur Yes the email destination is checked for all users in User Tab.

baarathi
Creator III
Creator III
Author

@pradosh_thakur I have checked smtp settings by sending a test mail, test mail is getting delivered. What could possibly be the issue other than these?

pradosh_thakur
Master II
Master II

Not sure. I have asked you do what ever i can think of. May be @Lech_Miszkiewicz can help.
Learning never stops.