cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

NPrinting Upgrade

Dear All,

We are having Nprinting 16 server currently.

Wanted to upgrade latest version(17.3.1) of Nprinting. However, when I read the release notes it is mentioned that first we need to upgrade 17 series and then step  by step of each major relases.

Below are my queries:

From Nprinting 16 to which latest version we can do straight upgrade? is it 17 or 17.1 or 17.2?? if So, Please share sample steps are upgrade guide. Many thanks

Also I have observed after 17.0 version I can only is Qlik Nprining. There is no Qlikview Nprinting. As we are using our Nprinting with Qlikview (not Qliksense) .. SO the latest version 17.3 will work with our Qlikview??(we are going to upgrade qlikview also from 11.2 to 12.1)

After upgrade , our NPrinting connections wil upgrade automatically? along with our tasks and reports??

Please share your thoughts. Thank you .

Br,

CHinna

1 Reply
Danijel
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hey chinna,

take a look at this:

How Do I Upgrade from NPrinting 16 to NPrinting 17?

and finally this

http://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/June2017/Content/DeployingQVNprinting/Qlik-NPrinting-upgrades-u...

Qlik NPrinting works with QlikView AND QlikSense, the version before (QlikView NPrinting was only working with QlikView).. Finally you have to upgrade QlikView:

• QlikView Desktop 12.10 SR1 or higher is supported starting from Qlik NPrinting 17.2.2 and includes On-Demand reports."

For your last question: No, there will not be an automatically upgrade, you have to upgrade all manually..

Greetings