Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LDenivelle
Contributor II
Contributor II

NPrinting automatically generate folder

Hi

I 'm using Qlik NPrinting June 2019 version (19.19.4.0) and I would like to know if it's possible to generate folders with a dimension (the same way reports' name are built) ?

For example, if I have a dimension "Country" I would like NPrinting to create automatically as many countries folder as my reports need.

Regards

Laure

Labels (1)
3 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi, 

You can create a destination folder as explained in https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/June2019/Content/NPrinting/AdministeringQVNprinting/Folder-des.... By inserting the separator you can create subfolders. You can use QlikView or Qlik Sense variables or user subfolders.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
LDenivelle
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi

Thanks for your answer.

Yes I already tried to create a variable with my dimension "Country" but it creates me just one folder with the first country loaded. So all the reports go in this folder.

Regards

Giuseppe_Panella
Employee
Employee

HI, 

here you have a video that shows you how you can distribute reports to folders in Qlik NPrinting