Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
boopeshj
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

NPrinting designer crashing

Hello Experts,

My NPrinting designer crashes 😞 . Recently my system has been upgraded to Win 10. And everytime I try to edit a report it , the designer opens and the Excel is not present fully. And when I try to Maximize the window it crashes my system and doesnt respond for a few minutes. Slows down the system drastically. 

It shows Excel usage is 30% of CPU memory.[Its only the designers'excel open I dont have any other Excel open]

NPrinting server : Feb 2019 19.0.4

NPrinting designer version : Feb 2019 19.0.4

Windows 10 version : 10.0.17763

Microsoft Office 2016.

System : Ram 16GB. 

Let me know if any other information is required. Any immediate suggestion would be highly helpful. 

Annotation 2020-01-10 093759.png 

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

You have the monitor zoom level set to a value different than 100%. Setting it to 100% should solve.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

You have the monitor zoom level set to a value different than 100%. Setting it to 100% should solve.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
boopeshj
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Thanks @Ruggero_Piccoli