cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
psankepalli
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

NPrinting not working on IE 10/11

I installed on configured NPrinting server and Desktop at my server. Now I am able to access NPrinting Reports at access point on Google chrome. But some how same application not working on IE 10 & IE 11. buttons are not appearing. Am I missing anything here?

Please help!

Thanks

KR

25 Replies
Not applicable

Has there been any resolution to this issue? I am getting the same error in IE. I'm also having trouble producing the On Demand report in Chrome. I don't get the error in Chrome, but I don't get a report either.

bharatahuja
Contributor II
Contributor II

Was anyone able to get any further than this?

I was able to get NPrinting 16.4 On Demand working on a Single Node Server, but facing the same errors as above in the Clustered environment.

I have also logged a ticket with support and troubleshooting that. Let me know if anyone else was able to get any further on this to make it work.

Regards,

Bharat Ahuja

Not applicable

Still no update on this?  We are having the same issue, we are on 16.5.  The ondemand button worked fine in 16.0.  When we moved to 16.5 we started getting the same error as above.  Frustrating

bharatahuja
Contributor II
Contributor II

My issue was resolved after we enabled and configured SSL Certificate on the QlikView  NPrinting Server as suggested by the Qlik Support. The reason was that the QlikView Server uses SSL so the NPrinting Job has to use SSL in order to work.

Not applicable

Thank you Bharat!  we will try this

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hope you get it fixed Debbie!