Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FabianQlik
Contributor II
Contributor II

NPrinting on-demand in Qlik Sense: 'Failed to get data from external resource'

Hi all,

I have followed the on demand instructions from the Qlik video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FjqBA6lsCM) which is mainly adding the On-Demand trusted origin to the NPrinting console.

NPrinting is fully set up and working normally. Now I am adding the on-demand button to a Qlik Sense app. I type in the NPrinting server together with the port (see attached) but then it doesn't pick up any Apps from there. 

Anybody have the same issue and has a suggestion how to proceed?

We have NPrinting and Qlik Sense Nov 2018 release. I am trying this on published and unpublished apps.

Thanks all!

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Try to refresh the web page with the Qlik Sense App. 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
FabianQlik
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi,

I have tried that several times without success.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks.

Fabian

Frank_S
Support
Support

You may need to perform additional configuration as mentioned in the following link.
NPrinting On Demand With Qlik Sense Requirements
https://support.qlik.com/articles/000060552
Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!