Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shrikantm
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

NPrinting on-demand reports not working after filter selection, it was working earlier few days back

Good Day Experts,

I had setup Qlik NPrinting on-demand reports to work with Qlik sense server app which was working with field selection few days back. I also had enabled file naming cycle by a field which worked perfectly. Now the problem is suddenly it has stopped working. The only change I did recently was to change my  Qlik Sense Enterprise Edition site to Qlik Sense Enterprise User Model Site. Did anyone face similar problem? I have tried removing and recreating reports from scratch, but it doesn't work with field selection and enable cycle by field option. If I don't select any fields and click export on-demand report, it executes and provides me the report. I am having troubled time since past few days to fix this issue which was in production for past few months and now suddenly stopped. Any lead or solution will be highly appreciated. 

I am using below version of Qlik NPrinting and Qlik Sense:

- Qlik NPrinting February 2019 SR1

Version: 19.0.4.0

- Qlik Sense February 2019 - 13.9.1

Thank you!

Labels (3)
1 Reply
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Are you making selections on calculated dimensions?

Did the data in the app changed and you still have incompatible filters in the Qlik NPrinting reports? Please check and share the log files.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.