Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vanand3535
Creator III
Creator III

NPrinting powerpoint report error message after importing cutome template

Hi all,

Just now I have imported my custome template which is in the form of PowerPoint in NPrinting report.

After importing the report I'm getting the error message :-

SO,How can I resolve this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Well. How can we help you if you are not providing required information?

The information you are giving us is irrelevant to questions i asked which are the starting point. 

Go to help.qlik.com. There are steps and all requirements on how to import, export or migrate templates. 

Tick the boxes from requirements and we can take it further

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

not enough info mate...

• versions- import from ver, import to ver
  • screenshot of template in original version
  • are versions compatible?
  • is connection created in destination environment

provide some more info

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
vanand3535
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Actually I have a powerpoint report which is fully developed with 20 pages just I have imported the entire the powerpoint report into the NPrinting.

I think we need to import the blank template.

Becuase as of now, there is images and text, tables and graphs in the report but in the NPritning designer, there are no images in the images object that's why it is showing tags are miss placed. I think if we have to add images then we have to add images first into images object int the designer then we can use that images in the report?

Is it so?

Becuase there is no images, tables, and graphs in the image, table object but report is showing graphs and tables because I have directly imported the fully developed report.

vanand3535
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Just now I have removed all the images and tables that are already created in the powerpoint template then I run the report .Now it is not showing the error. I have imported the blank templated header ,footer and text and it is working fine

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Well. How can we help you if you are not providing required information?

The information you are giving us is irrelevant to questions i asked which are the starting point. 

Go to help.qlik.com. There are steps and all requirements on how to import, export or migrate templates. 

Tick the boxes from requirements and we can take it further