cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cliff_clayman
Creator II
Creator II

NPrinting several slides to one template using multiple variables

I am using QlikView NPrinting Designer version 16.5.0.0.  I have a template built that I need to run for several combinations of values.  Instead of managing numerous templates and having each variation produce its own file, I want to find a way to use the same template, but provide it the specific variable values I need.  I do not want to cycle through fields as there are many values that I do not want to produce a slide for.  I attempted to create a table box and use the Page node, but my selections in the table box are not specific to the ones I want.  I even created an Inline table in the script with just the values I want, but the box still shows every available value.  How can I achieve what I'm trying to do?

1 Reply
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Cycles are compatible with filters. So you can add a cycle on the field that contains all values for witch you want to have the reports and, in the same task, apply a filter that keeps only the values you want.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.