Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sagarkharpude
Creator III
Creator III

NPrinting upgrade from 16 to 17.3

Hi,

I am using Nprinting 16. Now I want to use the Nprinting On-Demand feature. But I heard that On-Demand is not compatible with NPrinting Version 16. I have some NSQ's created by using Version 16.

So to use the On-Demand feature if I upgrade it to 16 to 17.3 is there any data lost in the NSQ file. Can I get the same template which I have created in Version 16.

I am using Qlikview Version 12.0 SR 2.

Thanks

Sagar

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kakaderanjit53
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Sagar,

Yes you can get the all templates in the upgraded version 17.3 , for that purpose,

first you need to take the back up of Nprinting server repository, for more details go through the following link to upgrade:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/17.3/Content/AdministeringQVNprinting/BackupRestoreRepository/...

Note : before taking backup you need to stop the Services of Nprinting i.e. Engine,schedular and webengine Services

View solution in original post

6 Replies
sagarkharpude
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi djk

Can you Please help me on that.

Thanks

kakaderanjit53
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Sagar,

Yes you can get the all templates in the upgraded version 17.3 , for that purpose,

first you need to take the back up of Nprinting server repository, for more details go through the following link to upgrade:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/17.3/Content/AdministeringQVNprinting/BackupRestoreRepository/...

Note : before taking backup you need to stop the Services of Nprinting i.e. Engine,schedular and webengine Services

kakaderanjit53
Creator III
Creator III

You have to upgrade the Nprinting version into the 17.2* first and then you can upgrade it into 17.3 version,

you cant directly upgrade Nprinting 16.XX version into 17.3.

sagarkharpude
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi,

Is NPrinting 17.3 compatible with Qlikview 12.0 SR2?

Thanks

kakaderanjit53
Creator III
Creator III

yes,Its compatible with QlikView 12.0 SR2,

for more details ,PFA for release note of 17.3 NP.

sagarkharpude
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks Ranjit