cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amovva
Contributor
Contributor

NPrinting upgrade from v16 SR7 to SR 9

We are looking at upgrading our qlikview server to v 12.30 SR1. Our current Nprinting version is v16 SR7 and I looked at this post (https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-NPrinting-Documents/Requirements-for-QlikView-NPrinting-16-x-x-x-...) and understand that  in order to upgrade qlikview, we need to upgrade Nprinting server to atleast v16 SR9.

Can you please help me understand the impact of upgrading from SR7 to SR9. Are there any significant differences between the two versions that we should consider before the upgrade? 

Appreciate your help in advance.

Thanks,

Anusha 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi,

The release notes available in the same place as the NP 16 software downloads.

Select 'release notes' to download the specific release notes that you wish to view.

Keep in mind, you must have credentials to the support site to download these files. Use the same credentials that you use to access the support site and the download area therein. That should do it...hope this helps guide you in the right direction.

See below... 

Qlik Downloads site.PNG

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Please check the Product release notes for NP 16.8 and NP 16.9 for updates regarding bug fixes and known limitations.

The release notes are also available for download with each product release and should be reviewed before any upgrade is performed.

kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
amovva
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Can you please provide any link where I can find the document for SR9. I tried to search but did not get anything specific.

Thanks.

Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi,

The release notes available in the same place as the NP 16 software downloads.

Select 'release notes' to download the specific release notes that you wish to view.

Keep in mind, you must have credentials to the support site to download these files. Use the same credentials that you use to access the support site and the download area therein. That should do it...hope this helps guide you in the right direction.

See below... 

Qlik Downloads site.PNG

amovva
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thank you so much. I will take a look at the notes.