This will work but:
This will work but:
I was triying execute the steps, but not works
1) I just had one QlikSense (QlikSense Server 1) Certificates installed with QmcCertificatesInstaller tool and the QlikSense Connections to this server works fine
2) I logged on QMC (QlikSense Server 2) with NPrinting Services Account and then exported the certificates on PEM and Windows format, then stored on C:\ProgramData\NPrinting\certificates folder on Qlik NPrinting server
3) On two QlikSense Servers are on Proxy white list the IP Address and machine name from Qlik NPrinting Server
4) On two QlikSense Server, the Qlik NPrinting services account is root admin
5) The Qlik NPrinting services was restarted
When i try to create a QlikSense Connection to QlikSense Server 2, the verifications not works, show error on "Installed certificates are valid to connect to Qlik Sense." step, but i can save the connection, when i try reload the metadada cache, the cache status always stay on Generating and connection status are null, the Schedule Log File
Qlik.NPrinting.Scheduler 18.104.22.168 Qlik.NPrinting.Scheduler.Service.LoadBalancer 20181212T095943.028-05:00 WARN EPM-APP117 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 Receiving allocation from unknown engine e9c98064-7ed5-46d4-92b1-5ce15934092b. Message will be discarded
I was research on Qlik Community and i foud that i restarted the machine the problem was solver, i restarted the machine and tried again but now the error are the following when i ty to execute the reload meta data
WARN EPM-APP117 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 Connection navigator=qliksense;proxyurl=https://epmapp58-08/;appid=eea84cff-1171-43cc-81cf-f3d2beca5e0d;identity=EPM\EPMQlikSenseSV has reached ERROR status
Worked for me Yeahh
I stored the QlikSense Server 2 certificates on "C:\Program Files\NPrintingServer\Settings\SenseCertificates" folder and the restarted the services.
Please note that this procedure is not officially supported. You do this at your own risk and it could be that in the future it will not work.