Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cassandra2021
Contributor
Contributor

NPrinting

Hello,

I have just started using NPrinting.

I can't manage the conditional display of Qlik on NPrinting. It seems to me that there is no solution ?
I was thinking of using images (as an alternative) but I can't import them from Qlik to NPrinting (excel).
I am getting the error that you can see in the attachment. I can't find a clear solution to this problem. If anyone knows of a solution or an article ? 

Thank you

Labels (2)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi, 

just to cover basics - please use more meaningful title. word "NPrinting" in your topic title does not help at all since everything in this section of forum is about NPrinting. It makes it hard to search for answers fo other users so please be mindful of that.

Now - Since you have just started with NPrinting I suggest you go through all tutorials from https://help.qlik.com.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2021/Content/NPrinting/Introduction/Introduction.htm

Once you do that you will get more understanding what is possible and what isn't.  Building template based reports might be challenging so understanding the requirements first is important. Your description does not give us full understanding of what the actual requirement and end report needs to be so it is hard to suggest working solution. 

Try explain to us step by step whats your goal is and maybe provide some mockups or screenshot to help us understand data source and end goal. With more information we might be able to help you or guide you in right direction.

good luck.

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @Cassandra2021

The image you shared indicates that you are having issues generating an image in an NPrinting report.

If this is true, note that there action you can take to resolve image export issues in your NP report.

If the issue persists, then you may wish to start a support ticket with the Qlik Support desk. However checking and ensuring the two points above are done in most cases will solve the export issue/error you are seeing.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi, 

just to cover basics - please use more meaningful title. word "NPrinting" in your topic title does not help at all since everything in this section of forum is about NPrinting. It makes it hard to search for answers fo other users so please be mindful of that.

Now - Since you have just started with NPrinting I suggest you go through all tutorials from https://help.qlik.com.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2021/Content/NPrinting/Introduction/Introduction.htm

Once you do that you will get more understanding what is possible and what isn't.  Building template based reports might be challenging so understanding the requirements first is important. Your description does not give us full understanding of what the actual requirement and end report needs to be so it is hard to suggest working solution. 

Try explain to us step by step whats your goal is and maybe provide some mockups or screenshot to help us understand data source and end goal. With more information we might be able to help you or guide you in right direction.

good luck.

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @Cassandra2021

The image you shared indicates that you are having issues generating an image in an NPrinting report.

If this is true, note that there action you can take to resolve image export issues in your NP report.

If the issue persists, then you may wish to start a support ticket with the Qlik Support desk. However checking and ensuring the two points above are done in most cases will solve the export issue/error you are seeing.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!