Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vijay4b4
Contributor III
Contributor III

NPrinting

Hi all,

Can anyone please suggest an NPrinting course? It should include the whole template designing and everything.

Premium or free, anything. Need a full video tutorial. 

Thanks in advance.

Qlik NPrinting , QlikView , Qlik Compose 

Labels (2)
4 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

When posting a new question in the community please give it a meaningful subject like "NPrinting course" so readers can understand the topic without opening it. The community is only about Qlik NPrinting so using NPrinting as subject is a non sense. Thanks in advance for the cooperation.

I suggest you to start by reading the official help site at: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2022/Content/NPrinting/Introduction/Introduction.htm there is template developing explanation and also video tutorial.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @vijay4b4

For specific NPrinting Training needs see

Further I would recommend that you speak with your team manager and your Qlik Account manager to discuss a possible training engagement with our professional services team to coordinate and provide you with an appropriate Qlik training and development program for you to help get you up to speed.

Kind regards

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I would also add to it that you should also be experienced QlikView/Qlik Sense developer who understands well Qlik app performance, expressions, scripts, data modeling and so on. It is greatly understated but most of prep work, planning and development needs to be done in Qlik app before you can start developing NPrinting reports, therefore I would also suggest to go through advanced Qlik Sense/QlikView app development course. 

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
David_Friend
Support
Support

@vijay4b4 I would also add that the Qlik Learning Portal (website: learning.qlik.com) is a great resource with both self-paced courses and 'live' courses you can register for etc.