Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
reshma_km
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

News stand link in QlikSense Dashboard

Hi,

The user wants to navigate to News stand portal from the QlikSense app. But, when they click the news stand url, they will have to enter the NPrinting credentials, right? Is there any way to avoid this and have some thing similar to a single-sign-on feature (like using the QlikSense credentials)?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Well,

If your users have a domain accounts populated in recipient properties in NPrinting you can use windows authentication. In NPrintng Admin console you can setup only windows authentication. Depending on security policies once they are authenticated in a web browser they credentials can carry on as in SSO solution. (but this you need to setup together with your network admins)

In other words if i am already logged in as lech all i need to do is click on blue button and it seamlesly goes though to nPrinting.

This works for me - sort of out of the box

regards

Lech

0.jpg

1.jpg2.jpg

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
reshma_km
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Any suggestions?

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Well,

If your users have a domain accounts populated in recipient properties in NPrinting you can use windows authentication. In NPrintng Admin console you can setup only windows authentication. Depending on security policies once they are authenticated in a web browser they credentials can carry on as in SSO solution. (but this you need to setup together with your network admins)

In other words if i am already logged in as lech all i need to do is click on blue button and it seamlesly goes though to nPrinting.

This works for me - sort of out of the box

regards

Lech

0.jpg

1.jpg2.jpg

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
reshma_km
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Thanks for your response.