Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vinod_nallapaneni

Newsstand History issue

Hi all,

I'm facing an issue with NPrinting Newsstand. In newsstand reports are not getting saved in the history. I'm able to see only latest one. I want to see past 1 week reports in report history. How to achieve this? PFA.

It would be appreciate if it was resolved!!!

News.PNG

-Vinod

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Yes,

It should start creating a history from the momemnt when you set it up. As you can imagine this needs to be thought through properly as it may consume huge amount of space.

So if it was not setup to keep history - you will not be able to see it.

As an alternative i usualy suggest to store history to Shared folder (Folder Destination)

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

when you create a publish task did you noticed section i have highlighted in screenshot? This is where you setup what is beeing kept as a history.

1.png

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
vinod_nallapaneni
Author

Hi,

Thank you so much for your quick reply. It will applicable only after setup this? What if I want to see old reports in Newsstand?

-Vinod.

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Yes,

It should start creating a history from the momemnt when you set it up. As you can imagine this needs to be thought through properly as it may consume huge amount of space.

So if it was not setup to keep history - you will not be able to see it.

As an alternative i usualy suggest to store history to Shared folder (Folder Destination)

cheers

Lech