Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shreyandutt1
Contributor II
Contributor II

No CSV option in Qlik Entity NPrinting Report

Hi Team,

I have created a Qlik Entity report pointed to a Qlik Sense Application just containing one table. When I try to set the output format to CSV in the Publish task, only options I get are BMP, GIF, JPEG and PNG. Any idea why this is happening? I have created Publish tasks for other Qlik Entity reports with CSV format and they are working fine.

Regards,

Shreyan

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi, I did some testing and I could not get the issue even when trying hard.

I created many variations like table which:

• has "show if" conditions on some of the columns
  • was a pivot table
  • had chart suggestions turn on in properties
  • had calculated dimensions

For all scenarios I was always able to get full list of output formats so yeah - this is quite tricky. The only scenario where I was not getting CSV, SKV option was wehn I picked wrong object like, sheet or image - so maybe double check that ID of the object in your report is the one of the object you really want to export.

I guess on missing information is also what is your Qlik Sense version? 

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Quick test

What happens if you:

• Navigate to the source chart in Qlik Sense
  • Right click on the chart and export data (see image below). Is your data exported as expected directly from the Qlik Sense app?

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
shreyandutt1
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Frank,

Yes, its exported as expected into excel.

Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @shreyandutt1

Can you describe the table?

How many dimensions and expressions?
I'll use your information to attempt to reproduce the issue.

Also a copy of the exported source data would help if you can share it (assuming it is not sensitive. If it is, perhaps you can redact sensitive info and share it here or PM me directly if you prefer.

Thanks

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi, I did some testing and I could not get the issue even when trying hard.

I created many variations like table which:

• has "show if" conditions on some of the columns
  • was a pivot table
  • had chart suggestions turn on in properties
  • had calculated dimensions

For all scenarios I was always able to get full list of output formats so yeah - this is quite tricky. The only scenario where I was not getting CSV, SKV option was wehn I picked wrong object like, sheet or image - so maybe double check that ID of the object in your report is the one of the object you really want to export.

I guess on missing information is also what is your Qlik Sense version? 

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
shreyandutt1
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks Frank and Lech for your support. It was in fact a silly miss from my end as the object had been updated in the Application but missed changing it in the Qlik entity report.