Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GuillaumeBlanc
Contributor II
Contributor II

No authentification information available in security package

Hello everyone,

When I try to edit an HTML template with the designer from the web console I get the enattached error message. And if I try several times in a row, it tells me that an instance is already running.

Does anyone have a clue about how to solve this issue please?

Thanks,

Guillaume

Labels (1)
4 Replies
Eva_B
Employee
Employee

Hello @GuillaumeBlanc ,

Do you mind translating the Error into English please?

I want to ensure I know how to assist you further.

Regards,

Eva

GuillaumeBlanc
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello Eva,

I can't see the english message because I haven't any english install available. The discussion subject is supposed to be an english translation of the error.

Let me know if I can give any other information that might help you.

Regards,

Guillaume

Frank_S
Support
Support

Hello @GuillaumeBlanc 

The message "No identification information is available in the security package" is the direct google translation...thank you for that.

I am assuming that you are seeing this error when attempting to either open the NP designer via the 'edit' button or when you attempt to 'preview' the report after the NP template editor has opened. Can you clarify 'when' you see this error exactly?

There may be a number of different reasons for this message:

• corrupted report (due to an aggressive anti virus) https://support.qlik.com/articles/000029139
  • the NPrinting connection associated with the report is has errored and must be reloaded successfully before the report can be generated in NPrinting. Check with your NP admin to ensure that the connection associated with the report is in a 'generated' state and not in an 'error' or other state.
  • attempting to use NPrinting in a virtualized environment which is not supported https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/November2019/Content/NPrinting/DeployingQVNprinting/Supported-...
  • the NP designer that you are using is not the same version as the NPrinting server.  Check the programs and features on your computer to determine which version of designer is installed and verify this against the version of NPrinting server that you are accessing. Check "about" in your NP web server console or you may ask your NP administrator to verify your NP designer and NP server are the same version.

about.PNG

If the above does not help you, I suggest starting a support case so that this can be investigated more thoroughly.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
GuillaumeBlanc
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello Franck,

Thank you very much for your complete answer! Just for you to know I translated myself, nothing to be proud of, I know.

The error indeed occures after I use the "edit" button.

I guess it must be my own environment the problem because a collegue of mine can access the report and edit it. The version he uses is the same as mine. Do you think it can be because I have Office 365 instead of the classic version ? It's the ony difference we saw between our two computer so far...

Anyway I'll try your different solutions and maybe reinstall the Office and keep the post updated if I find a solution.

Thanks again for your help,

Guillaume