Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
christiana
Contributor III
Contributor III

Nprinting 16 - Page function on bookmarks

Dear all,

is it possible to use the "Page" function of NPrinting 16 on bookmarks?

I have one Excel report which should run for several qlikview bookmarks. Either one page per bookmark or one Excel report per bookmark.

I wanted to avoid to create one recipient per bookmark.

Many thanks for your help!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

Bookmarks can't be used with the Page feature.

You can create the report, make a clone for each bookmark and then apply bookmark based filters to each clone.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Not applicable

Bookmarks can't be used with the Page feature.

You can create the report, make a clone for each bookmark and then apply bookmark based filters to each clone.

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

I checked and creating a recipient per bookmark with a bookmark based filter associated is the only solution I found.

Unfortunately you cannot create bookmark based filters by the import user feature, so you need to develop yout solution manually.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
christiana
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I feared that it is not possible, but hoped that there is a way to do so which I didn't knew yet.

Many thanks to you both!