Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aarshad67
Contributor II
Contributor II

Nprinting 16 - Pivot Table Header resizes to 1 row high

Hello. Hoping for some assistance,

I have a Nprinting 16 excel report which  brings in a pivot table (CH368) from an Qlikview 11 app. The pivot table header in qlikview shows as 3 rows wrapped but when it appears in the NPrinting report, it is only showing it as one row (which happens to be the middle row).

Qlik Community Post - header rows.JPG

Now I can drag the excel report header down to show all 3 rows but I don't really want to do this as this will be an automated report which gets emailed to users.

Is there a way to enforce the pivot table header rows in Nprinting?

many thanks in advance.

Labels (2)
2 Replies
aarshad67
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Sorry forgot to mention that the only other thing I can think of is to set the table object property SHOW HEADERS to "Hide" in the NPRINTING template editor and create a header row in the template which is expanded to 3 rows high. Don't really want to do that.

Thanks

aarshad67
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Actually scrap that idea..... my header row labels have expressions in them so I cannot predetermine them.

So my original question still stands:

I have a Nprinting 16 excel report which  brings in a pivot table (CH368) from an Qlikview 11 app. The pivot table header in qlikview shows as 3 rows wrapped but when it appears in the NPrinting report, it is only showing it as one row (which happens to be the middle row).

Qlik Community Post - header rows.JPG

Now I can drag the excel report header down to show all 3 rows but I don't really want to do this as this will be an automated report which gets emailed to users.

Is there a way to enforce the pivot table header rows in Nprinting?

many thanks in advance.