Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
srilakshmi_as
Creator
Creator

Nprinting 17 Cell data blank Border issue

Hi Every one.

I have the design of Nprinting, attached screen shot.

I kept Wrap text--false for all columns. 

if a cell has no data ,and if the previous column has more data than its own cell size, it comes into next column and its fine

but its removing the border of blank data cell  (substatus column ) which should not be done for me.

On the substatus columns 1st 2 rows has no borders

Can any one has solution ,kindly respond

6 Replies
srilakshmi_as
Creator
Creator
Author

Design attachement

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Are you sure that is is not an Excel visualization issue? I mean, if you resize the cells in the created Excel report the border is still missing? 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
srilakshmi_as
Creator
Creator
Author

i just checked by increasing width of colum status,still substatus has no boarded..thats what you mean?

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Yes, increasing columns width is what I mean. Please upgrade to latest version and test with it before proceeding.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
srilakshmi_as
Creator
Creator
Author

version that i use is NPrinting Nov 2018 Version, Does it have bugs for this specific issue.?

Upgrading not simple at this moment for me.

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I checked all the release notes of the versions developed after November 2018 and there are note specific bug fixes about cell borders, but deeper bug investigations will start from latest version.

Can you share the template?

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero