Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paul
Contributor
Contributor

Nprinting 17 Features Timeline

Hi all,

I'm investigating whether my organisation can upgrade from Nprinting 16 (16.4) to 17. Looking at the November 2018 'Qlik NPrinting Main Features' comparison list, I've identified a few  features we require in 17 before we can upgrade. Is there any timeline on when the following features will be introduced into NP17?:

Task failure notifications, Test task, Select excluded, Variable filter, Variables in email messages and FTP Support 

Thanks and kind regards,

Paul

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RonaldDoes
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

@Paul wrote:

I don't suppose you know how long NP 16 .4 will be supported for?

According to this update by Qlik, until March 31, 2020.

This also appears to be the source of my recollection that the "feature gap will be closed this year".

Over the next year, Qlik will focus on adding remaining gap features from NPrinting 16 to NPrinting 18+ such as On-Demand for Qlik Sense®, advanced search filters, task notifications, variable filters, select excluded filters as well as variables in the email subject line and body. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
RonaldDoes
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi Paul,

I've read a post by Qlik somewhere (unfortunately I cannot recollect where exactly) stating that they expect the feature gap between NPrinting 16 and 17+ to be closed completely by the end of this year.

Paul
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks for the quick reply, that's good to hear.  I don't suppose you know how long NP 16 .4 will be supported for?

Kind regards,

Paul

RonaldDoes
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

@Paul wrote:

I don't suppose you know how long NP 16 .4 will be supported for?

According to this update by Qlik, until March 31, 2020.

This also appears to be the source of my recollection that the "feature gap will be closed this year".

Over the next year, Qlik will focus on adding remaining gap features from NPrinting 16 to NPrinting 18+ such as On-Demand for Qlik Sense®, advanced search filters, task notifications, variable filters, select excluded filters as well as variables in the email subject line and body. 

Paul
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Great, many thanks for your help