Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
patriciabb
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Nprinting Apr 19 On Demand add-on Qlikview Server 12.4.20100 Error in OnDemand. Bookmark

Hi there,

I have instaled Nprinting Apr 19 installed in a Windows server 2012 R2.

It all works fine with the Tasks and I'm able to generate reports in the NewsStand.

The connection is ok, I'm using the Server connection (qvp://...) and the user is a dedicated Windows user account , who belongs to a Qlikview Administrator group and Qlikview Management API group .

I also installed the certificates for On Demand connection and added the JWT authorisation successfully. 

The main user has On Demand rights and the reports have the On Demand option checked.

However, by making the selection myself in the app, using the On Demand button and selecting the report, it retrieves an Error (the On Demand task is aborted):

"ERROR: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: Bookmark with id Server\BM01-00_844095966 could not be found."

I'm not sure if it's a Filter issue, but I'm able to do this in a local testing server (with same enviroment) and I'm using the same qvw in the Customer's server.

Can anyone help me?

Please let me know if you need further information.

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Please open a support ticket for this issue. A support ticket will et use to troubleshoot it properly.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.