Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nprinting BUG: Print truncated

I’ve had this problem before and it went away as mysteriously as it appeared.

We have some applications that are created for NPrinting. These reports are NOT dynamic in the sense where data can be filtered or drilled up/down. The data source gets updated daily but the reporting structure remains the same. These reports are made to print as-is. The whole sheet object is taken and placed on NPrinting Word page and printed… as a PDF.

Many of these reports are one-pagers.

What is happening is the first page will print truncated. Instead of filling the page you see a truncated windowed version of the report… it looks like a child-mockup report.

I can work-around this problem by opening QlikView in maximized window; then NPrinting print is triggered. The report will print as before in normal, full-page report. While the work-around works it requires constant manual intervention and is not a solution. I would like a reason why this happens and a permanent solution.

NOTE: We recently upgraded from QlikView 11 SR7 to QlikView 11 SR13… this is when the problem showed up.

NPrinting version: 15.0.1.9 SR1

Note2: I recently upgraded my designer version on a test machine to version 16.3.0.0 (SR3). However I get the same results.

10 Replies
Stephen_Jasionowski

QlikView 12 is not supported by NPrinting 16.