Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jeevansahu1818
Contributor
Contributor

Nprinting Bookmark issue

Hi,

I have a book mark in qlikview. in the bookmark field Xyz is used. The Xyz field has around 100 values. But in the bookmark 78 values are selected and 22 values are excluded. I am using Nprinting 19.4. In 19.4 bookmarks doesnot support. So i created a filter in nprinting and excluded the 22 values. Now the values in my Xyz  field of qlikview are changed to 110 and the excluded 22 values are changed 17. So again i need to change the filter manually or is there a process to make it dynamic. 

1 Reply
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Please remember to add the label with the correct version of Qlik NPrinting you are using every time you post a question in the community, thanks.

Qlik NPrinting 17+ doesn't support bookmark based filters as QlikView NPrinting 16 did. So you could:

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.