Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sujeet_shirude
Creator II
Creator II

Nprinting: Condition not working

Hi all,

I am trying to create a simple condition on a task using Nprinting June 2018 version.

If Ticket count > 100 then send report

Else don’t send.

I have created the variable for ticket count in Qlik Sense and used it in the rule for the condition to compare against a constant 100. Please see attached image.

Problem: Currently it sends report even if the condition is not met. Am I missing something?

lech_miszkiewicz‌  rpcdjk

Any insights on this are appreciated. Thank you!

Regards,

Sujeet Shirude

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

well - obviously your condition is not evaluating.. so we are missing screenshot of the other end of your evaluation

can you provide a screenshot of variable. it should be something like:

" =count(ticket)"

please note "=" sign in my variable since it has to evaluate on each "click" to get it working..

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

well - obviously your condition is not evaluating.. so we are missing screenshot of the other end of your evaluation

can you provide a screenshot of variable. it should be something like:

" =count(ticket)"

please note "=" sign in my variable since it has to evaluate on each "click" to get it working..

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
sujeet_shirude
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Bingo! The '=' was missing in the beginning of the variable.

Thank you for your quick response lech_miszkiewicz! I appreciate it.

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

‌pleasure.

Cheers

LEch