Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fanch
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Nprinting Error - Power Point

Hi everybody,

I have a error message when i want to save my Powerpoint File generated by Nprinting:

"An Error occured while elaborating the entity tags.

Please check if the entities are properly placed inside their level tags" 🤔

Erreur Nprinting-EN.PNG

Thanks for your help 🙂

13 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

You posted too few details to understand what is the cause of the issue.

Please post at least a screenshot of the whole template. 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Fanch
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi Ruggero,

Thanks for your answer.

So, I want to produce a PowerPoint scorecard for many managers.

I have some charts in a Script Qlikview and i research this chart that i put in my slides.

When i show the models as belows

Err 1.PNG

It's ok, i have my chart on different slides

But when i want to save and keep my working as below

Fanch
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi Ruggero,

Thanks for your answer.

So, I want to produce a PowerPoint scorecard for many managers.

I have some charts in a Script Qlikview and i research this chart that i put in my slides.

When i show the models as belows

Err 1.PNG

It's ok, i have my chart on different slides

But when i want to save and keep my working as below

Err4.PNG

I have this message 🙄

Erreur Nprinting-EN.PNG

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

If it is a problem to share the complete template due to company secrets, please open a support ticket so it will not be public. 

The error message refers to Levels. In the screenshots you posted the Levels node and the content of the slide are not visible. Did you inserted a field in Levels? If yes how did you used it in the template slides? Are the fields in the Levels still available in the original QlikView document?

Did the template worked and stopped to work after some actions?

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Fanch
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi,

Did you inserted a field in Levels?  

No, i don't think

Are the fields in the Levels still available in the original QlikView document? 

The charts are still available in the original Qlikview

Did the template worked and stopped to work after some actions?

The template worked until the slides 15.

Err8.PNG

I've seen something on the net like a corrupted file, but after ...

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Try to delete the slide no. 15 and check if the error appears again. 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
Fanch
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi,

This is the main actions:

- Reload Script QlikView ..... ok

- Reload Metaata in Connexion Nprinting .....ok

- Edit Model PowerPoint, Delete Slide 15, Save .....ok

- Duplicate Slide 16 And Test GeneratingPowerPoint without CH-127 and CH-107, Save ..... ok

- Add CH-127 in new slide 15...... ok

- Edit and Test Generating PowerPointfile, Save ..... Error

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Are CH127 and CH107 still present in the connected QVW?

Did you checked the log files? Could you share them here? Refer to https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/June2019/Content/NPrinting/AdministeringQVNprinting/Logging.ht...

Can you post a complete screenshot of the slide 15 template?

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
Fanch
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi,

The Chart CH-107 and CH-127 are still present in the Connected QW.

I Checked the log files. Only Nprinting_WebEngine is updated. Ni erros in a log file :

Qlik.NPrinting.Repo 18.39.6.0 Qlik.NPrinting.Repo.Service.AuthenticationService 20190829T150433.891+02:00 INFO INP1101 GALAN François 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 Windows login successful. The user with id 0732d7b4d02146bfaccf896b2bb3dd57 has been correctly identified as a Windows domain user with sid S-1-5-21-729843138-3793890192-1276933837-15875