Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fanch
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Nprinting Error - Power Point

Hi everybody,

I have a error message when i want to save my Powerpoint File generated by Nprinting:

"An Error occured while elaborating the entity tags.

Please check if the entities are properly placed inside their level tags" 🤔

Erreur Nprinting-EN.PNG

Thanks for your help 🙂

13 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I suspect you are doing something wrong in the template but with the information you supplied (for example without the full screenshot of the slide with the issue) it is not possible to go ahead with the analysis. 

I suggest you to open a support ticket. Include the template, the complete log files (not just a piece of one of them) and the steps to reproduce the issue.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @Fanch 

I noticed that you appear to be using a customized pptx template.

Also there appears to be some kind of headers/footers in your template.

Please note that NPrinting does not support the use of NP tags in the headers and footers of MS Office documents. See  https://support.qlik.com/articles/000026081

There may also be some specific attributes in your custom template or your customer template itself may be corrupted.

I suggest the following:

1. recreate your report entirely without using your custom template and adding your chart objects two or three at a time. This will allow you to determine if any individual chart objects are problematic. 

2. make sure you are not using headers and footers especially typing NP tags into the headers and footers as this is not supported.

Give this a try and let us know how it goes.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Fanch
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi all,

Ouch  😮... ok, i'll try this solution and i'll come back to you

Frank_S
Support
Support

By the way...the solution may be as simple as removing any NP tags from headers and footers within your report template if applicable. Custom templates are supported.

The rest of the solution is a suggestion to troubleshoot where the issue may be present.

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!