Announcements
Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nprinting Filters worked before but now do not.

Hello everyone,

I am having an issue with NPrinting filters. I have the filters set up properly. They actually worked properly before but for some reason they are not working now. I have even created a new filter with the same fields added just giving the filter a different name. I then apply the new filter to the table or graph I'm importing into NPrinting and it is still wrong. I have also tried making a new filter and adding in a single field at a time to see if that changes any thing but to no avail. I checked another report that is using a different app and connection to the same dashboard and it no longer filters properly either but I know it did because I have a properly filtered report from that saved. Also to be noted the charts and tables still have a filter applied to them its just not the proper filter. I have just now refreshed the Meta Data to see if that helped any but that did not. Any Ideas? Your help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Tanner

1 Reply
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Tanner,

First of all:

• What version of Qlik and NPrinting are you using?
  • Can you screenshot syntax in filter
  • Can you screenshot datatype in Qlik tableviewer of the field you are using for filtering
  • Are you sure you are using the same connection for filters as for report/task you expect to use them
  • Are you mixing recipients filters with report/task filters?
  • Are you using section access?
  • Are you using Actions/Triggers in your app
  • Can you provide logs in debug mode?
  • Were you doing any changes to the Qlik app or report at all or it just started not filtering by itself?

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.