Announcements
Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nprinting - Formula : one email with one pdf inwhich each reports following each after the other

Hi,

Long time ago, someone showed me  that it is possible to add a formula in the first page in the template of a publish report in order to repeat the report, but in only one PDF.

Unfortunately, I didn't register the formula.... (I remember that i had to put the formula on the top of the first sheet of the template)

To be more precise, I have several units and i want to generate a report for each unit, but i want to gather reports in only one pdf.

So that the user will recieve only one email with one pdf inwhich each report following each after the other.

Does somenone can help me to find that formula again?

Thank you !

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

It seems that a functionality you are looking for is based on Levels

please read more here and watch the video:

pixel perfect:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/February2018/Content/PixelPerfectReports/HowCreatePixelPerfect...

excel:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/February2018/Content/ExcelReports/HowCreateOneMoreLevelsExcelR...

Video Link : 3034

cheers

Lech

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

It seems that a functionality you are looking for is based on Levels

please read more here and watch the video:

pixel perfect:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/February2018/Content/PixelPerfectReports/HowCreatePixelPerfect...

excel:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/February2018/Content/ExcelReports/HowCreateOneMoreLevelsExcelR...

Video Link : 3034

cheers

Lech

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Thank you for your answer !

Indeed it works with Word template too..

The level enable to do a loop based on a field !

I wanted one email  containing only one pdf but with value for several Units calculated one after the others.

So  i added a level based on the fields "UNIT GRP" in the left menu of the template

Then i drag and drop the level on the sheet where objects are

As a result, i obtained :

<UNIT GRP_LEVEL>

</UNIT GRP_LEVEL>

I simply let the first <UNIT GRP_LEVEL> on the top of the sheet before the objects and formulas

I put the </UNIT GRP_LEVEL> on the back of the sheet.

As a result, i recieved only one mail with one report but the report contained calculated objects for each Unit grp given one after the other

Thank you for your help !