Skip to main content
Announcements
Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Digvijay_Singh

Nprinting - Is there any way to change the ppt title of the template ppt?

I got a request to change the template title of a production report. I don't see any option available in the designer to change this.

Please let me know in case you know any way to do that, else I need to create a new template and manually copy the old report slides into the new one.

Digvijay_Singh_0-1653419796763.png

Thanks,

@Lech_Miszkiewicz 

@Frank_S 

@Ruggero_Piccoli 

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @Digvijay_Singh

Test this:

1. Create and Export a test NPrinting PPTX Report
  2. Extract the zip
  3. Open the 'Template' folder
  4. Open the PPTX and edit the 'Title' field as needed and save (it is an editable field with Office 365. Perhaps other versions too.
  5. Rezip the expanded folder with the updated template
  6. Import the report zip file

btw, this isn't a feature in the NP designer to manage this type of file property change.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @Digvijay_Singh

Test this:

1. Create and Export a test NPrinting PPTX Report
  2. Extract the zip
  3. Open the 'Template' folder
  4. Open the PPTX and edit the 'Title' field as needed and save (it is an editable field with Office 365. Perhaps other versions too.
  5. Rezip the expanded folder with the updated template
  6. Import the report zip file

btw, this isn't a feature in the NP designer to manage this type of file property change.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Digvijay_Singh
Author

Thanks!! @Frank_S , I think your method is the best available option to do this change. 😊

Frank_S
Support
Support

@Digvijay_Singh
Glad I could help...hope you're doing well!

🙂